Friday, August 28, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog!

In days and weeks and months, possibly years to come, I'll keep you guys up to date with my experiences, hopefully I'll manage to keep you interested, exchange opinions and build a network. After all, why are we around here?! Also, if there are any new wannabes around the place, why not share with them impressions over the industry, offer them tips and advices, and enhance over the enthusiasm of being a proud Flight Attendant, regardless of the company you're flying for...

Here are some of my first thoughts...

I think the best thing about being cabin crew is that you get to see the world. For free. You get to spend up to 24 hours with fabulous and gorgeous people. For free. You get to see the world from 40,000 feet up every single day. For free. You get to be social and talk to random and generally lovely people. For free. You get to smile every single day, for free. In fact, they pay you! For all these things and more, you get paid. What more can you ask for?! What more do you want?!

0 comments: