Sunday, August 30, 2009

Business kids

Hi everyone! Quick question! How do you manage and keep your temper down when you are surrounded in the Business Class cabin by a very loud, crazy, freaky bunch of kids. Don't misunderstand me, I love kids and I am anxious for the moment when I'll have my own elite team, but for the moment I please my fatherly feelings playing around with my friend's pupils. So, tonight I had a short 2h30min flight, somewhere in the Far East, a cabin filled with holiday makers, and a heavy 30 seater J/C filled up with rich, spoiled and nasty lebanese kids. The oldest of them wasn't more than 9. Have you had any idea that lebanese kids can be more demanding, more rude (in a cute way), more clever and also better english speakers than their beloved parents? However, it was cute when one of them read on the menu and ordered a screwdriver, thinking that I'm gonna provide him with the tool. Instead, although I thought for a moment to get them all drunk and sleepy, I was a bit afraid of the legal consequences so I had to politely deny his quest for drinking and instead I gave him the almighty OJ!
I suppose the way to deal with them was to look into their big, round, naughty, yet innocent blue eyes and hope that the best is still to come. Surely that's it!
 It was a great experience and .... gotta go now!
Johnny Smith out!

0 comments: